Term time 5 days per week (27.50 hours) term time only (includes 5 hours per week working as a midday meals supervisor)
Fixed term (until 31st August 2022)
Heronsgate is a friendly, hardworking school based over two sites, one in West Thamesmead and the other at Burrage Grove in Woolwich.
We need a teaching assistant:
- With enthusiasm and high expectations of children
- Who can provide 1-to-1 support to pupils with additional needs
- Who can give general assistance to teaching staff both in the classroom and around the school
- Who can support pupils to play together and enjoy their lunchtimes
- Who can motivate and support pupils with their learning
- That are willing to work with pupils aged between 3 years and 11 years of age
We can provide:
- Enthusiastic pupils, a well-resourced environment & opportunities for professional development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Heronsgate is a friendly, hardworking school set in large attractive grounds across two sites, one in West Thamesmead and the other at Burrage Grove in Woolwich.
At our Thamesmead Campus we have two nursery classes (one morning and one afternoon session) and three classes in every year group from Reception to Year 6. Our Royal Arsenal Campus is a smaller site with only one class in each year group. We have Year 1-6, Reception and one morning nursery class.
We are passionate about children achieving their absolute best in all areas of the curriculum and in developing a true love of learning. Our vision is encapsulated by our core values of responsibility, respect, resilience, kindness, honesty and co-operation.