Can you inspire children to be the best they can be?
Heymann Primary and Nursery School is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our happy and supportive team. We are a member of Equals Trust. Equals Trust is a multi-academy trust with primary schools across Southern Nottinghamshire. Our children are enthusiastic and well-behaved learners who really enjoy coming to school.
The role will be based in the Nursery setting, supporting in and outside the classroom. You would be working closely with class teachers and our SEND Coordinator to support learning for the individual pupils and with small group interventions. Although experience in desirable, the job could also suit a candidate willing to learn.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys working 1:1 with pupils and put the child’s wellbeing at the heart of all they do
- is keen to develop themselves
- can build a rapport with the children
- will work well as part of a team
- will track and monitor the children they are working with and look at the impact of interventions
- has good communication skills
- is able to liaise well with class teachers and SENCO
- has experience of working with children with complex needs (desirable, but not essential)
- has experience of working with children with EAL (desirable, but not essential)
- can lead small group activities and interventions
- who has a positive attitude, enthusiasm and flexible
- demonstrate a good standard of written and spoken English
We can offer you:
- happy, well-behaved enthusiastic children
- supportive and innovative staff
- a welcoming and caring ethos where everyone is valued
- a friendly working environment
- opportunities for CPD and a culture of sharing good practice within our school and across other Trust schools
- committed and supportive governors and parents
Visits to school are encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact our school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0115 9145035. For more information about our school please visit our school website and the Trust website to find out more about our trust.
This job post has expired.