Hopton Church of England Primary Academy is looking for a
committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our excellent team.
These are exciting times at Hopton Church of England Primary
Academy. This is a rare opportunity to join the team of a successful school on
our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
As a school, we believe that every member of our school
family has a vital part to play and is valued for who they are. If you would
like to work in a school that values your opinion and believe that you can help
us to become an outstanding school, we would be delighted to hear from you.
The post holder will be required to support pupils within
the classroom, under the direction of the class teacher. We are seeking to
appoint the right person for our school, prior experience is desirable but not
essential. We would warmly welcome you to contact the school to find out more.
This is a superb opportunity to join a school which is
thriving and forward looking. It is a
pleasure to work with the children and staff at this popular coastal school
where the curriculum is lively, exciting and challenging.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Level 3 qualification;
- Help pupils to access the curriculum at an
- Support planning and delivery of the curriculum;
- Liaise with parents/carers;
- Establish positive and supportive relationships
with all pupils;
- Use initiative to support learning;
- Show enthusiasm;
- Be an excellent team player;
- Embrace advice, feedback and guidance from
- Have an understanding of safeguarding policies
- Have knowledge of Trauma informed practice.
Our school offers:
- Supportive, effective and friendly staff;
- Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved
children who enjoy learning;
- Forward thinking approaches to learning,
professional development and school improvement;
- Positive relationships with parents and the
- An opportunity to be innovative and creative.
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more by visiting our
website at www.hopton.norfolk.sch.uk
We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit the
school to experience what it has to offer, although understand that this may
not be possible. Please contact Mrs. Hayley Kelly 01502 730489 to arrange a
The post holder will need to be able to communicate
effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the
requirements of the role.
This job post has expired.