Qualified early years practitioner - level 1/ 2/ 3, or equivalent.
The post holder will support the rest of the team to ensure that high quality education and childcare within a positive, safe and happy environment is provided.
The post holder will help to develop the planning of stimulating activities alongside the children's interests and learning which support the Early Years Foundation Stage areas of learning.
The post holder will follow policies and procedures at all times.
An overview of responsibilities:
- Ensure the classroom is always welcoming and stimulating - inside and outside
- Assist in the planning, preparing and facilitating of the activities, including being part of organising resources prior to the children's arrival
- Listen to and encourage children's inclusion in all aspects of the provision
- At the end of sessions, ensure a safe tidy-up routine is used, which ensures that children are involved
- Organise food at snack times, being aware of allergies and dietary needs
- Ensure appropriate supervision of the children is maintained at all times
- Maintain good communication between parents, children and colleagues
- Attend relevant training
- Participate in staff meetings
- Ensure a safe environment for all children and adults, including good hygiene standards
- To deal with accidents and record according to school policy
This job post has expired.