- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Part time
16.25 hours per week, (8:45-12:00)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,312 to £20,092
- Actual salary
- £8,232 to £8,564
Are you looking for a school where:
• Children appreciate the care and nurture that talented staff provide.
• The ethos, ‘Together we will be successful’ is shared by all.
• There is great challenge particularly to consistently raise attainment and narrow gaps.
• Community involvement is at the heart of the school’s mission.
We are a lively and creative team who require a confident and determined Teaching Assistant to join our school and enjoy working with an extremely dedicated group of staff and governors. John Clifford School is a very supportive environment in which to continue to develop your teaching career due to the quality of coaching and mentoring.
We can offer you:
• The chance to work with diverse groups of learners.
• A wide variety of induction, mentoring and support.
• Bespoke and individual coaching to meet your needs.
• A vibrant staff and governor team who work hard but also have fun.
• A close supportive partnership with our local community.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who can demonstrate:
• An enthusiastic and flexible attitude, committed to working with the children with specific SEND difficulties.
• A strong commitment to inclusion.
• Prior experience of working with complex needs of children.
• High expectations for ensuring the best outcomes for children.
• Effective one to one, and small group classroom support.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- Up to 390 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About John Clifford Primary School
John Clifford School is a large and lively primary school situated in Beeston, Nottingham, conveniently located on the tram
network and less than 1 mile from Beeston Railway Station and the A52, giving easy access within and beyond Nottingham.
Our catchment area is varied, serving the families of a richly diverse local population. Visitors to our school are always warmly welcomed into a calm and friendly environment where orderly, learning-focused classrooms are the norm and children’s behaviour is good. Our school mantra is “Be your best,
celebrate success. Together we will be successful,” and this is for everyone in our school; it sits firmly behind the efforts and compassion that our Office Staff consistently apply in creating the first contact welcome that forms the positive impression of our school. The staff team is made up of a dedicated and highly skilled group of teachers, teaching assistants, business manager, school office manager, administrative and site staff. In addition, a team of midday supervisors, support teaching assistants who care for the children at lunchtimes. There is an on-site kitchen, which provides cooked meals under the separate management of a cook supervisor and support assistants. We have a strong Senior Leadership Team, comprising of the Headteacher, three Assistant Headteachers, Sendco, and School Business Manager.
Arranging a visit to John Clifford Primary School
If you would like to discuss the role or to arrange an informal visit to school, please contact Kayley Allcoat/Tanya Jacques Tolley on 0115 9258057