Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our excellent team ideally from January 2023.
- ideally have 2 x A levels or a Level 3 qualification
- have 5 x GCSEs graded 9-4 or equivalent. Maths and English essential
- be an effective team member
- be able to use initiative and respond to pupils’ needs
- have the ability to establish positive relationships with all pupils.
As a school, we believe that every member of our school community has a vital part to play and is valued for who they are. If you would like to work in a school that values your opinion and believe that you can help us to become an outstanding school, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our Academy can offer:
- enthusiastic and friendly children who want to learn
- committed and motivated staff
- an incredibly supportive community and school who look out for well-being and value all contributions
- a supportive Academy Trust which provides excellent training opportunities.
A distinctive element of DNEAT is that whilst they have the potential for significant growth and scale, we are also local and small enough to have meaningful working relationships between our academies. We are committed to a collaborative approach with headteachers, governors, staff and the central team at DNEAT working together. We are keen to appoint staff who want to work in partnership and to share expertise across groups of schools; in this way, we intend to offer exciting and innovative opportunities for professional development.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.