Teaching Assistant KS2
This job expired on 20 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
April 2023 determined by individual availability and required notice periods. Please note – we will consider applications as they are submitted and may choose to interview in advance of the closing date for suitable candidates. The role is also advertised elsewhere.
20 February 2023 at 12pm (midday)
1 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Up to 30 hours per week as a teaching assistant, term time only – 38 weeks, with a separate contract of 2.5 hours per week as a midday supervisor. Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 3.30. There could be some flexibility on start and end times for the right candidate.
- Grade E £21,968 to £22,777 paid pro rata
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Be hardworking, patient, enthusiastic and a great team player
- Have high expectations of the children they support
- Be able and wiling to support children’s well-being and emotional learning
- Be able to demonstrate positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- Supportive staff who care deeply about providing the best education possible for our wonderful children
- Support to develop and enhance your existing professional skills
- A well-resourced building in lovely grounds in the centre of Amesbury
- A positive and friendly working environment
- A small school ethos where everyone is known individually
Further details about the role
A bit about us:
We are a welcoming and happy small school with children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
All staff work closely together to benefit all pupils. Our decision making is guided by putting children first. We are on a positive improvement journey towards becoming a ‘great’ school, and need some more ‘great’ new staff to join our team.
First and foremost, we want to recruit staff who are highly motivated, able to understand and celebrate all pupils and who are able to help us meet pupils’ individual needs.
If you are passionate about ensuring that children have the best possible learning opportunities in a safe and happy environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 127 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01980 622039
Christ the King RC Primary is a caring school that encourages all pupils to be ambitious in their attitude, to be inspired by the world and the people around them, and resilient in the face of challenge.
Arranging a visit to Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant - multiple roles
Preshute Church of England Primary School
High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4HH
Five Lanes CofE VC Primary School
High Street, Worton, SN10 5SE
1: 1 Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
Ivy Lane Primary School
Ivy Lane, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1HE
Exeter House Special School
Somerset Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3BL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon