- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
Full-time equivalent salary
- £20,812 - £21,575
We are looking for daily lunchtime hours 11:55am -
1:25pm. However, this is can be a development post in order to learn the skills
required to progress onto further Teaching Assistant qualifications and levels.
Many of our pupils have complex medical needs as
well as learning and/or communication difficulties. You will be expected to
work across the school individually with pupils and/or with groups in classes.
The pupils require high levels of adult support not only to access the school
curriculum but also with personal care routines.
- Attends to the pupils’ personal needs, and
implement related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene,
first aid and welfare matters
- Prepares classroom as directed for lessons and
clear afterwards and assists with the display of pupils’ work
- Encourages pupils to interact with others and
engage in activities led by the teacher
- Supports the teacher in managing pupil behaviour,
reporting difficulties as appropriate
- Be aware of pupil problems/progress/achievements
and report to the teacher as agreed
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in working with or caring for children
of relevant age
- Ability to support pupils learning consistently
whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs.
- Work constructively as part of a team,
understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within
- If you believe in the children in Hull, are
passionate about our community and truly want to make a difference then we
would love to hear from you.
Work forHumber Education Trust .... We value our employees.
The following benefits are available to employees
within our academies:
- Competitive Salary
- Teacher’s Pension & Local Government
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Occupational Health Referrals & Counselling
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Parental and dependent care leave
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers (applicable if already enrolled
pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits- Permanent
& Fixed Term
- 20% Discounted Gym Membership - Hull City
- Display Screen User Eye Tests
- Continuous Professional Development for All Staff
- Access to Middle and Senior Leadership Courses
- Supportive staff, committed to improvement, who
will work with you to achieve your goals
The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and
outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the
curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching &
Learning Ambassadors and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual
professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise
the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all
- Ethical working with mutual respect and
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
This job post has expired.