- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- Fixed term - Casual Assignment
Full-time equivalent salary
- £22,737 - £23,500
- £11.79 - £12.18/hr
ourselves on our outstanding quality of education and are seeking to strengthen
and increase our team by expanding our bank of supply staff who will be placed
according to the needs of the school.
our pupils have complex medical needs as well as learning and/or communication
difficulties. You will be expected to work across the school individually with
pupils and/or with groups in classes. The pupils require high levels of adult
support not only to access the school curriculum but also with personal care
to the pupils’ personal needs, and implement related personal programmes,
including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid and welfare matters
classroom as directed for lessons and clear afterwards and assists with the
display of pupils’ work
pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
the teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate
- Be aware
of pupil problems/progress/achievements and report to the teacher as agreed
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
in working with or caring for children of relevant age
to support pupils learning consistently whilst recognising and responding to
their individual needs.
constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and
responsibilities and your own position within these
If you believe in the children in Hull, are passionate about our
community and truly want to make a difference then we would love to hear from
Work forHumber Education Trust .... We value our employees.
The following benefits are available to employees
within our academies:
- Competitive Salary
- Teacher’s Pension & Local Government
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Occupational Health Referrals & Counselling
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Parental and dependent care leave
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers (applicable if already enrolled
pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits- Permanent
& Fixed Term
- Staff Wellbeing
EAP - 24/7 Confidential counselling service
Gym and 12 week weight management programme
on high street brands and stores via online discount platform
- 20% Discounted
Gym Membership - Hull City Council Leisure
- Continuous Professional Development for All Staff
- Access to Middle and Senior Leadership Courses
- Supportive staff, committed to improvement, who
will work with you to achieve your goals
The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and
outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the
curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching &
Learning Ambassadors and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual
professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise
the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all
- Ethical working with mutual respect and
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
This job post has expired.