Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS2
Will consider full-time, part-time
Grade 3 Points 5 - 8 (£8,285 - £16,645 per annum pro-rated)
Would you like to join a school with exciting opportunities? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to work in a school that values you as a person? Then Avanti Meadows Primary School is the school for you!
Since our first school opened in 2008, Avanti Schools Trust has grown in a considered and gradual way. Now, we are a family of 10 schools across the UK, serving over 4,500 children and young people and 450 staff.
We are looking for innovative, inspirational teaching assistants who put children's learning at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our pupils in reaching their full potential.
If you are highly motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
This role is a one off. It is your chance to join a new primary school as part of a groundbreaking project to push the boundaries of how we do education in this country. Avanti Meadows will open its doors in September 2021, and we intend it to be something special. We are looking to recruit teaching assistants for 2 roles - 1 Full-time EYFS (reception), 1 part-time role - KS2
Our high expectations and clarity of vision and purpose mean that everyone knows what we need to do to ensure the very best opportunities and experiences for our learners.
We are looking for someone who:
· Comes from any background, faith or non-faith, who has high aspirations and expects the very best from all pupils · Has excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication · Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
· Ensures the Health and safety of all pupils · Will show commitment to enhancing the school's spiritual ethos · Is committed to their own professional development · Will inspire, challenge, motivate and support the whole school community · Has a good knowledge of the National/Foundation Stage curriculum
· Is an experienced and outstanding Teaching Assistant · Has an excellent knowledge of how young children learn and develop
· Is able to work under the direction of the class teacher
We are able to offer:
- A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation- Spiritual Insight
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
- A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
- Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
- Supportive parents and governors
- A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Avanti Schools Trust
Avanti Meadows is the first of three brand-new schools planned for the new all-through Learning Village in Bishop’s Stortford North. The school will be a 3-form entry primary school. Avanti Meadows Primary School will provide parents and pupils with the highest standards of education and pastoral care.
The site for Avanti Meadows will be a brand-new building and the facilities will be bespoke, contemporary and first-class, which will make for a unique learning experience. We are working in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council to ensure that careful planning and preparation is in place to make Avanti Meadows a first-choice school for the children of Bishop’s Stortford North.
Arrange a visit to Avanti Schools Trust
Please email email@example.com or call 02084656277.
Head office location
Wemborough Road, Stanmore, HA7 2EQ