Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
Gatley Primary School, Stockport, Cheshire
|Job role||SEN specialist|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Scale Point 5 Salary pro-rata £18,795|
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated Teaching Assistants to join our caring, friendly and forward thinking Trust.
The successful candidates will be part of our staff team and could be based at any of the Trust’s schools. We are looking for someone who:
• Is creative and has a passion for working with children
• Is confident in delivering to groups of children of all abilities
• Is empathetic, patient and uses their initiative when working with children
• Is flexible and has experience of working with primary children
• Is open to professional development opportunities as part of a curriculum team
We can offer you:
• A friendly, supportive and committed team of staff and governors
• The opportunity to be part of forward thinking and creative Trust of three schools: Gatley Primary School, Meadowbank Primary School and Bredbury Green Primary School.
• An inclusive Teaching School where the learning of both children and staff are valued
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
An application form is available to complete online here. Interviews will be held online via the Zoom platform.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 10th July at 3.00pm.
Interview Date: Friday 17th July
Applying for the job
Please fill in the application form and send it to: email@example.com
For more details, please visit: https://www.gatleyprimary.com/job-vacancies
|School size||465 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Gatley Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Gatley Primary School
Gatley Primary School is a large, two-form entry school located within a pleasant suburban area on the outskirts of Stockport. The school currently has 491 pupils on roll aged between 3 and 11. We see ourselves very much as a family school, where education is a partnership between staff, parents /carers and pupils, and where we work together for the good of all our children.
Gatley Primary provides a unique learning experience for children, which they design themselves. Our children co-construct the curriculum around their own interests and backgrounds. This starts with suggestions for themes, developing activities and then moves through to creating their own success criteria for a lesson. Staff feel that this level of involvement is crucial to everyone’s engagement and excitement for the curriculum.
Along with this, children are provided with an independent learning approach through which they are able to make choices and challenge themselves in the learning environment. Whilst a specific and challenging success criteria underpins everything within the environment, children explore and challenge themselves, accessing a range of key skills.
Arranging a visit to Gatley Primary School
We are unable to offer school visits at this time.
Hawthorn Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK8 4NB