Teaching Assistant Level 1
This job expired on 8 June 2023 – see similar jobs
8 June 2023 at 9am
15 May 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
Teaching Assistant Level 1 job summary
Teaching Assistant Level 1
Grade 3, Level 1 Point 4 - 6
Salary £21,189 (pro rata) Pay award pending
This is a full time, permanent role. Tem Time Only plus 5 training days (39 weeks)
Camberwell Park Specialist Support School is a large SEND primary school in North Manchester with 188 pupils on roll. Our friendly and welcoming school is split across two modern buildings on our site on Brookside Road in Moston. Our hardworking and committed staff support pupils with a range of additional needs to help them achieve their full potential.
The Governors at Camberwell Park wish to appoint a committed, dynamic, and highly motivated Teaching Assistant Level 1 to support and provide the best possible learning opportunities for our children.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and ambitious professional to make a difference to our children and our school community.
We can offer:
· A role in a caring school community
· A supportive and enthusiastic staff team
· Excellent professional development opportunities
· Happy pupils who enjoy coming to school.
· Access to the Greater Manchester Pension Scheme
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme through Health Assured.
· Bike to work scheme (through the Local Authority)
The successful candidate will:
· Have knowledge of a range of strategies suitable for supporting learning for pupils with SEND
· Have a commitment to ongoing professional development
· Work with a class team meaningfully to enhance pupil progress and maintain the highest possible standards
· Be able to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team
· Have a commitment to support the wider aspects of school life
· Have excellent interpersonal skills including providing support to other members of the class team
· Support pupils positively through periods of emotional dysregulation
All posts are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we apply our stringent policy on Safeguarding children when appointing staff to Camberwell Park School.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Thursday 8th June 9am
Shortlisting date: Thursday 8th June
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th June
About All Saints Catholic Primary School, Golborne, Wigan
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 245 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Palace Fields Primary Academy
Badger Close, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2QW
Learning Support Assistant – Initially based in Early Years
Barlows Primary School
Barlows Lane, Fazakerley Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 9EH
Teaching Assistant - full time
Lostock Hall Primary School
Mallard Crescent, Stockport, Cheshire, SK12 1XG
Unity Community Primary
Allesley Drive, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M7 4YE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Warrington and Cheshire