- Fixed term (12 Months)
- £16,868 - £17,551, FTE: £19,264 - £20,043
Teaching Assistant Level 1 job summary
We’re looking for a committed hard working Teaching Assistant - Fixed Term to join our team here at Royton & Crompton Academy. The purpose of this role is to work with teachers to support teaching and learning, providing general and specific assistance to pupils and staff under the direction, guidance and direct supervision of the classroom teacher. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area.
• Work with individuals or small groups of pupils in the classroom under the direct supervision of teaching staff
• Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
• Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment in accordance with lesson plans and assist with the display of pupils’ work
• Undertake structured and agreed learning activities/teaching programmes under the supervision and guidance of teaching staff
For a full description of the role, see the job description and person specification.
Salary - £16,868 - £17,551, FTE: £19,264 - £20,043
This is a Fixed Term Role for 12 months
What the trust offers in return:
Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
Ride to Work Scheme
Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community .
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.