- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Fixed term (Temporary September 2022 - 31.07.2023)
Annual or full time equivalent salary
- £18,887.00 pro rata
- £18,887.00 pro rata
Teaching Assistant Level 1 job summary
We are looking to recruit a temporary Teaching Assistant to join our school family in September. We are an outstanding Primary school situated a few miles north of Lincoln. Our aim as a Church of England school is ‘educating for life in all its fullness’.
The job will entail supporting identified children within the EYFS up to Key Stage 2 classroom, as well covering for half an hour at lunchtime. We will therefore be looking for a range of skills that will mean the successful applicant is able to quickly adapt planning to meet the specific needs of the children they work with.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who:
• Has relevant qualifications and/or experience
• Has excellent communication skills and is able to evidence experience of working successfully within a team.
• Is hard working, organised and flexible.
• Is able to provide evidence of how they have adapted planning to meet a child/children’s specific needs within a class and the impact of this.
• Can support children with their emotional and social development.
• Is able to follow the school’s behaviour management policy effectively.
• Is able to communicate effectively with parents/carers.
• Is able to liaise with outside agencies and follow professional advice provided by specialists.
• Shows initiative in making adaptions to the curriculum as well as working alongside the class teacher, following direction and planning provided.
• It would be an advantage to have some knowledge of supporting those with additional needs.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside highly skilled practitioners in an outstanding school and to become part of a dedicated team of professionals. Our overall aim is for each child to ‘let your light shine’.
Applying for the job
Electronic application packs are available to download from our school website: www.ellisonboulters.lincs.sch.uk
Applications must be returned by 12pm on Wednesday 29th June 2022
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 5th July or Thursday 7th July 2022More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 313 KB
About Ellison Boulters Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 272 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Ellison Boulters Church of England Academy is a thriving village church Primary school with around 275 children on role. We are approximately seven miles north of Lincoln and primarily serve the villages of Scothern, Sudbrooke, Langworth and Stainton-by-Langworth. We have ten classes, some of which are mixed with two different year groups. We work closely with our local schools and secondary feeder schools. We are a member of Kyra Teaching School Alliance and a member of the Lincolnshire Learning Partnership.
Arranging a visit to Ellison Boulters Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged and they can be arranged by contacting the school office by phone, 01673 862392 or via email at email@example.com