- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
31.25 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Academic year until July 2022 (then reviewed subject to student funding and likely to be extended))
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- 39 weeks per year - TTO +1 week Salary Band D, Points 4-5
- Actual salary
- Starting on Point 4 – actual salary £13,634 per annum
We are looking for committed Teaching Assistants to join our excellent IEN team, working closely with the Teachers and Associate SENCo and SENCo in a supportive role.
You will be enthusiastic, flexible, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team and want the very best for our students. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to start or continue their career working in our Academy in a rewarding role. We have a successful track record of supporting progression to higher levels or into teaching if this is of interest to you.
If you have experience of, or an interest in, working with young people particularly those with individual needs and can demonstrate a calm and steady manner, effective communication and be a positive role model, we would welcome your application.
What We Offer:
• A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
• A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a supportive team that offers guidance and mentoring
• A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Please refer to the application pack for more details with regards to this position and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references, with the right to work in the UK.
North Leamington School is a fantastic Academy in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes. We would love you to come and join us!
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete the application forms and submit to:
Post Deadline: 9am 31/01/2022
Interviews are expected to take place shortly after
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete the application forms that can be found on the vacancies page of our school website and submit to:
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.