- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
26.25 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1 Year temporary contract)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Level 1, Grade 2 £18,198 pro rata
- Actual salary
- Level 1, Grade 2 £18,198 pro rata, 26.25 hours per week, term time only equates to apx £11,700 per annum.
Kingsway Community Trust wishes to appoint 2 highly motivated, dynamic and talented teaching assistants to work in and out of class to each support pupils with complex social and emotional needs. The roles will be based at Green End Primary, on a 1-year, temporary contract
The successful candidates will have experience of working in a school setting with pupils with Special Educational Needs. They will be a strong communicator who is a nurturing, patient and positive individual. They will be strong at building relationships with pupils, staff and parents. Strong literacy skills are essential and successful completion of tests in these areas is part of the interview process.
Level 1, Grade 2 £18,198 pro rata, 26.25 hours per week, term time only equates to apx £11,700 per annum.
Hours of work: 8.55am to 3.15pm with 1 hour 5 minutes lunch
This position is subject to 2 professional references and DBS clearance.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 484 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Green End Primary School
Kingsway Community Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, is made up of Ladybarn Primary School, Cringle Brook Primary and Green End Primary School. This provides the staff and children of both schools with enhanced development and networking opportunities.
The Trust is led and managed by one Executive Headteacher, who is a National Leader of Education and one Governing Body, whose Chair is a National Leader of Governance. In each school there is a full time Head of School who lead and manage alongside the Executive Headteacher.
Kingsway Community Trust can offer you:-
• A thriving learning community with a positive ethos and innovative approaches
• A supportive and empowering environment, supported by a National Leader of Education
• The support of a well-established, highly successful and forward thinking Trust
• A culturally rich and diverse urban community