St Teresa's currently has two vacancies for a dedicated Teaching Assistant at level 2 to compliment our existing team of excellent practitioners.
1. Maternity cover for 20 hours per week, term time only until the employee returns to school (expected return date 31st August 2024).
2. One to one support for 30 hours per week, term time only for the time the child remains in the school or still has an EHCP in place.
This is a Grade C position. As a member of staff with St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the future of lives of our children whilst developing your own professional skills and expertise.
Experience of working in a school environment or similar setting would be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is a welcoming and vibrant school located in Thornton Cleveleys with 226 pupils currently on roll in the school and nursery. We offer a warm family ethos and value the importance of working with the whole community to ensure that St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is a place where children love learning and make the best progress.
If you are a committed and caring, who learns as well as supports, then we would like to offer you an opportunity to work in a school that has:
- Engaged and well-behaved children
- A supportive and welcoming team of staff
- Gospel values at the heart of the school
- An attractive and inspiring environment
- A skilled team of teaching assistants to support the children’s learning
Joining our team will offer a wealth of opportunities, including access to well-being support programmes and the chance to become part of an ambitious and supportive network of professionals. We will expect the successful applicant to further enhance our positive culture where we support every child to develop their unique God-given gifts and talents.
We take pride in offering the best to our pupils and staff. We offer a wellbeing package and range of support, which include free flu vaccinations, medical, dental and optical cover along with being part of a loving community of schools within the Blessed Edward Bamber Catholic Multi Academy Trust.
BEBCMAT is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners, staff and visitors.
All posts are subject to:
● Medical clearance
● Verification of qualifications and National Insurance number.
● Two references including a judgement about suitability to work with children.
● A member of the interview panel will be trained in implementing Child Protection procedures.
● In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023, online search be carried out.
For teaching positions, barred list checks and prohibition from teaching checks will be carried out.
For leadership positions, section 128 checks will be performed.
This job post has expired.