- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
27.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Grade 4 £11,924 to £12,907 per year
Do you like a challenge? Are you ready for a change? Do you want to make a real difference?
If your answer is yes, then we want you to work for us!
We would love to hear from you and discuss how your skills can be utilised working with our wonderful children.
We can offer you:
• A supportive environment with friendly staff
• A truly diverse workplace
• Good quality continuous professional development
• Genuine job satisfaction, with the knowledge that you make a difference We are looking for:
• A professional, with a good understanding of primary education and how children learn
• A colleague who is flexible and welcomes the fact that two days are never the same!
• An excellent communicator with children and colleagues
We asked our team what it’s like working at Crosby: “Fun! Always entertaining, never a dull moment!” (Teaching Assistant) “Togetherness” (caretaker) “Supportive and caring” (lunchtime supervisor) “Friendly” (teaching assistant) “Team working environment” (resource assistant) “One big family” (cook)
If you are interested in working in a truly inclusive, multicultural school then please contact Mrs Sarah Buckley on 01724 844216 for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you are invited for an interview you will be contacted by the school. For feedback on your application, please contact the school directly.
Visit our website to meet the team: www.crosbyprimary.co.uk COME AND JOIN US!
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 1st October 2021 Interviews: Thursday 7th October 2021
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.