Greenfields Academy is a Specialist School for SEMH pupils (Social, Emotional, Mental Health). Our mission statement is “Personalised, Aspirational, Caring and Engaging”.
The school is part of Community Inclusive Trust (CIT), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of 15 special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire and Leicestershire,
We are looking to appoint - Teaching Assistant Level 2
The Academy are looking to internally appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant. The successful member of staff will be responsible for supporting pupil Behaviour, Wellbeing and SEND through direct and discreet intervention strategies and collaboration. The role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of behaviour interventions (wave 2-4) to pupils
- Researching and proposing innovative interventions which meet the needs of complex referrals.
- Provide and model effective escalation response and restoration, including Physical Intervention
- Support Curriculum, Intervention and Wellbeing Teams to manage and support pupil behaviour.
- Administering, supporting and attending EHCP reviews and multi-agency meetings under the guidance of the relevant leader.
The benefits we can offer:
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff team
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- A supportive induction process
- A personalised CPD programme
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Jodie Wilkes on 01476 574112
Closing date for applications: Midday, 22nd September 2023
Interviews will take place: 29th September 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.