- Early years, KS1
- Fixed term (31.8.23)
- GRADE 3 (SCP 5-6)
Teaching Assistant- Level 2 job summary
APPOINTMENT OF A LEVEL 2 TEACHING ASSISTANT. Required to start in September 2022, fixed term until 31st August ’23 in the first instance pending a financial review. The Governors of Beighton Nursery Infant School wish to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and flexible person to join our dedicated team making a vital contribution to the outcomes of our pupils.
The successful candidate will
• Be an excellent Early Years/KS1 practitioner with a strong desire to provide our learners with the best learning opportunities
• Have relevant experience in learning/behaviour strategies e.g. SEN, Autism, Team Teach, Positive Handling
• Be willing to carry out First Aid and Administration of Medicines for which training will be given and an allowance will be paid as appropriate
• Be committed to support high quality, creative teaching and learning
• Be highly motivated and enjoy working with children
• Be able to support the progress and success of the children
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and have QCF Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent qualifications/experience
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to use initiative when necessary
We can offer
• Delightful children with a positive attitude towards their learning
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues who are willing to share their expertise and learn from one another
• A dedicated governing body
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and Police Act Regulations.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.