- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
10 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Child Specific)
- Grade 4 £4,336 to £4,693 per year
Job Title: Teaching Assistant Level 2 (child specific)
Grade/Salary: Grade 4, pt 11
Hours of Work: 10 hours a week, 9.15am to 11.15am Monday to Friday, term time only
Location: St Peter and St Paul Church of England Primary School Redshank Drive Scunthorpe North Lincolnshire DN16 3FX
For further information: Tel: 01724 701980
Description: St Peter and St Paul Church of England Primary School is at the heart of the local community. We are seeking to appoint support staff who will bring enthusiasm and a commitment to reaching the highest standards of achievement underpinned by our strong Christian ethos.
You will be:
• Working 10 hours a week to support the inclusion, learning and development of an individual pupil with an EHCP. This pupil is currently in Reception
• Working under the guidance of the teacher and SENDCo
• Given support and guidance in welfare and learning
• Flexible and open to change; the specific duties of the post may change as the child’s needs develop
• Required to complete general administration work
• Experienced in positive behaviour management techniques
• Experienced at working with children with special educational needs
• Able to manage all situations with positivity, calmness and unfailing love!
Visits are strongly encouraged so please contact us to arrange yours. We are willing to see you at any mutually convenient time! Come and see us and tell us why you’d love to work at our school with our incredible children.
Our School is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. The full version of our Recruitment of ex offenders and Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure procedure can be accessed from our website at www.northlincs.gov.uk/jobsandcareers
Please apply for this job online at www.northlincs.gov.uk/jobsandcareers. The job description and employee specification are available on the latest council jobs section of the website.
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st December at 4pm
Interviews Wednesday 15th December am
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs. You must complete the application form via the 'Apply' button.
Please note: Your starting salary may vary depending on your start date. Please see attached document.
Applying for the job
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs. You must complete the application form via the 'Apply' buttonMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.