We offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment ontelephone 0116 285 7261.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
The Trust and all our schools within our Trust committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, online check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @sta_cmat
Connect with us on LinkedIn
A requirement and essential part of this role is to provide Tracheotomy care. Therefore you must be prepared to undertake training in paediatric first aid, resuscitation and tracheotomy care. All training and support will be provided to the successful candidate and will comprise of online training and also practical, medical training. Applicants must be prepared to work with a child with specialist medical needs.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time successful, inspirational and dynamic Teaching Assistant at Christ the King Catholic Multi Voluntary Academy. You will need to have high aspirations, drive, ambition and be able to work collaboratively.
This job post has expired.