Grade 3 scp 4-6 pro rata to £18,426 - £19,171
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teaching Assistant at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School .
The successful candidate will:
• Work with groups of students under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILPs
• Assist the teacher to ensure a safe classroom and outdoor environment
•Supervise groups and occasionally whole classes for a session/lesson in the classroom or outside the main teaching area as required
•Provide clerical support such as undertaking pupil record keeping, photocopying and making lists etc
• Be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment characterised by excellent relationships with wonderful pupils, supportive staff, governors and parents
• Close links with three other schools within the Multi Academy Trust
• Entry into a competitive pension scheme
• Relevant paid training as and when required
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with the Headteacher. Please contact Mrs Duffy (Headteacher’s PA) on 0161 437 3029 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info and should be returned either by post to Mrs Duffy at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School or by e-mail email@example.com
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
Applicants are advised that schools and colleges designated with a religious character in England and Wales are permitted by law to require certain posts to be filled by practising Catholics or individuals who hold a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies. Where it is not a requirement of the role to be a practising Catholic, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and therefore, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
Applying for the job
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust's website: www.wcatrust.info and should be returned either by post to Mrs Duffy at St Anthony's Catholic Primary School or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.