Teaching Assistant Level 2 for SEND Support
This job expired on 1 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
1 June 2023 at 9am
5 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Normal working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm The post is 30 hours per week term time only.
- Grade 6, SCP 6, actual salary £15,225
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Trust, on behalf of Unsworth Primary School, are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Level 2 for SEND Support who can join a team of dedicated professionals. You will be part of an excellent team and will be given extensive support to develop to your full potential both in this role and beyond.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can support individual pupils with SEND and liaise with members of the SEND support team.
- Is able to work under direct instruction of the class teachers and the SENCo to undertake work, care and support programmes to enable access to learning for pupils with a statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education Health Care Plan.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- An opportunity to work within an inclusive and values driven organisation.
- Extensive support to develop your potential in this forward-thinking trust at an exciting time in our development.
- An opportunity to be part of a team of welcoming, dedicated and hardworking individuals.
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with access to over 180 courses via the National College.
- Healthcare in the palm of your hand with Medicash, a Health Cash Plan that is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits to support your wellbeing including:
o Covering the costs towards optical, dental and alternative therapy treatments such as Reflexology, Reiki and Indian head massage.
o Health screening, discounted gym memberships and a large range of retail discounts.
o Support with mental health, including access to 8 in person counselling sessions.
o Virtual GP - Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day appointments available at a time that suits you.
o Children can be added for free and share your Medicash benefits.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Unsworth Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 218 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Unsworth Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 553 0030
Similar jobs nearby
Palace Fields Primary Academy
Badger Close, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2QW
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - EYFS
Green End Primary School
Burnage Lane, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M19 1DR
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
Matthews Lane, Manchester, M12 4GR
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - Reception
Cringle Brook Primary School
388 Slade Lane, Levenshulme, M19 2HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bury and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool