- Early years
- Fixed term (until 31.8.23)
- Grade 4 £8,272 to £8,954 per year (actual)
Teaching Assistant Level 2 job summaryTeaching Assistant Level 2, with Early Years experience.
The Governors of Kirmington St Helena’s C.E Primary School are looking for a skilled and, preferably, experienced Early Years TA who will be able to work effectively with school staff to provide support and expertise for children in our Early Years setting for September 2022.
Experience of working with children in an Early Years setting is desirable.
The post is for 18.75 hours a week from 8.45am to 12.30pm daily
• Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Statutory Framework, Early Learning Goals and its principles.
• Have a good understanding of Development Matters would be desirable.
• Have a good knowledge of phonics.
• Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences to children in our early years setting sometimes 1-1, and sometimes small groups in our indoor and outdoor play areas.
• Be calm and patient
• Be nurturing and supportive with high expectations.
• Have excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and be confident to liaise with parents.
• Be flexible
• Have the ability to work independently, showing initiative, as well as be part of a team, co-operating and collaborating with other staff such as the early years leader and other Key Stage 1 staff.
In return we can offer you:
• Excellent training and CDP opportunities to develop your skills.
• A friendly team to work alongside in a small village school.
• A passionate committed and supportive Governing body
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children.
• Support and guidance from the leadership team.
• Involved parents and local community members.
Closing date: 12 noon on the 15 July 2022
Interviews Tuesday 19th July 2022.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Kirmington CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 62 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
We are a small Church of England Primary School, set in the beautiful rural village of Kirmington and are federated with St. Barnabas Church of England Primary school which is set in the nearby town of Barnetby-le-Wold.
As a church school our faith is important and we follow the Christian values in all we do: the way that we treat each other, the way that we look for opportunities to help those in need and the practical application of our values. We believe that everyone has a part to play as a responsible member of not only our learning environment but in our local community and wider society.