Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an innovative, experienced and highly committed Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated, hardworking team.
We are looking for someone special who :
• has a willingness to contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school;
• has a secure understanding of strategies for teaching and learning;
• can work collaboratively, contributing to our supportive and successful team;
• is passionate about enabling every child to reach their potential;
• has a willingness to learn and a commitment to continuing professional development;
• is flexible, approachable and committed to the needs of the school.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join the team at Our Lady's, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We warmly welcome visits to the school, come and experience our friendly and engaging atmosphere to get a taste of how rewarding your work will be.
Please contact the school to arrange a visit or further discussion on 01536 203805
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment, The successful candidate will have to meet the requirement of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, DBS check, the Children's Barred List check and satisfying references.
It is an offence for an individual who has been disqualified from working with children to knowingly apply for, offer to do, accept, or do any work in a 'regulated activity'. The position advertised is a 'regulated activity'.
This job post has expired.