We warmly welcome applications from those who are passionate about making a real difference to the lives of children and thrives on challenging themselves and others to keep on improving. Our working relationships are positive, supportive and forward looking.
- be creative in your approach to learning and delivering the curriculum;
- possess and use appropriate skills to undertake those activities necessary to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of individuals and groups of children, including those with special needs
- have high expectations of pupils’ achievements and a commitment to excellent standards;
- work well as part of a team
- be literate and numerate;
- be enthusiastic, energetic and committed to making learning exciting;
- have excellent communication skills with children and adults
- have experience of Nursery or Early Years
Please complete the online application form which you will find on the Transform Trust websitehttp://www.transformtrust.co.uk/vacancies
Any questions or queries should be directed to Katherine Howe at Parkdale Primary School, Parkdale Road, Nottingham, NG4 1BX Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0115 9110066
Transform Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures and pre-employment background checks, including satisfactory references, medical, Enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance, online and social media checks and completion of relevant safeguarding training including Safeguarding Children in Education
All school roles are classed as regulated activity and as such, it is an offence to apply to for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children
This job post has expired.