Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and effective Teaching Assistant Level 2 based at Mesne Lea Primary School, Walkden, Manchester. The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant 2 with a particular experience dealing with physical needs and will be a motivated individual with a strong CPD ethic. They would wish to be involved in all aspects of school life and could build strong relationships with all stakeholders within a Primary School setting. They will also have or be working towards a Teaching Assistant Level 2 qualification.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven outstanding experience/practice as a Teaching Assistant Level 2
• Experience of working with children with physical needs
• Inspiring motivational skills in themselves and to inspire others
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• A strong CPD ethic
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all.
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.