St James CE Primary School is part of Vantage Academy Trust which was set up in 2012 and is one of 10 schools across Manchester, Trafford, Salford, Bolton and Knowsley. It is a place of learning where all are inspired to achieve together.
At the heart of our vision is a shared curriculum and approach to teaching and learning across our schools. The International Primary Curriculum and its eight learning goals are deeply embedded across all our academies – providing both rigour and internationally recognised standards for all pupils. The goals, which are shared by everyone in our schools, are:
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant (TA2 + SEN) who has:
- Successful experience of working with children in a school or nursery setting
- The highest standards for themselves and children
- A passion to be part of a creative and personalised approach to learning
- A commitment to be part of a team to secure the best outcomes for children
In response, we can offer successful candidates:
· An inclusive and diverse school community
· Friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
· Opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
· A firm commitment to your professional development A supportive Leadership team
· A strong focus on staff wellbeing and offer an extensive staff benefits package
Informal visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0161 223 2423 if you would like an appointment to look around.
To apply please visit our trust website at: Staff & Careers - Vantage Multi Academy Trust (vantageacademies.co.uk)
Actual Salary £14,061 per annum TTO + 5 Days
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to safer recruitment procedures including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
References will be requested prior to interview.
This job post has expired.