Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
26 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
14 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours (Mon to Fri)
- Fixed term - 1 year
- £15,710.63 - £16,355.73
- Grade 3; SCP 3 to 4 (Pro Rata) Dudley MBC Salary Grade
What skills and experience we're looking for
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school.
• Skills and expertise in understanding the needs of all students.
• Assist the teacher with lesson/activity planning, delivery and evaluation.
• Understanding of role and responsibilities within the classroom and whole school context.
• Ability to plan, priorities and organise own work schedule and meet deadlines.
• Liaise with parents/carers, specialist teachers and other professional staff, share and provide information.
• Interact with children enthusiastically, creatively and flexibly to develop communication, language and independence.
• Have experience of leading 1 to 1 and small group interventions; be able to support the learning of pupils and be able to evidence the impact of your work upon their learning;
• Be able to inspire and motivate all learners in order that their potential is reached;
• Demonstrate high expectations of pupil performance and behaviour
• Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
• Communicate effectively, have a positive attitude and be able to work successfully as part of a team within the school.
• Be calm, positive and able to use own initiative while working within school policies and under the guidance of line manager and other experienced / senior staff.
• Ideally have experience of working within a school setting.
• Willingness to work across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
What the school offers its staff
• A committed, hardworking and supportive team both in the school and as part of the wider SJBCA community, who want the best for children
• A happy, caring and safe environment, working in partnership with parents and with the parish communities
• An inclusive and diverse culture which encourages understanding and respect for others
• A welcoming and positive school with children who are respectful and willing to learn
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their potential, irrespective of their ability or starting points
• Commitment to your continued professional growth and wellbeing offering a wide range of CPD opportunities
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 61.9 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mark's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 210 pupils
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 357 9892
St. Mark’s Catholic Primary School is a large school at the heart of its community. We currently have 210 pupils on our roll. We are a one form entry school with up to 30 pupils in each year group. We have a very large site that offers our pupils an exceptional environment in which to learn. We have a large playing field, two play ‘jungle’ areas, two large playgrounds and an outdoor classroom for learning.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant additional needs single pupil
Christ Church Primary School
Dale Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3TE
Apprentice SEN Teaching Assistant
Sutton Park Primary
Coppice View Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 6UE
Learning Support Assistant (EYFS)
The Priory Primary School
Dorsett Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0JG
Apprentice SEN Teaching Assistant
Highfield Junior and Infant School
Highfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 3QF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands