Lime Trust is a Multi Academy Trust formed of 8 schools over 10 locations across Peterborough and the London Boroughs of Havering and Waltham Forest. We have grown to include four primary schools and four all-through special schools, with 2400 pupils and over 700 employees. In our academies we strive to ensure:
Learners are safe and enjoy learning
Everyone feels included, respected, and valued
An ambitious curriculum develops our learners for the challenges of life and adulthood
Employee potential is recognised and invested in
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration, Trust direction, high challenge and high support. Our values of Respect, Equity, Self-worth, Partnership, Enjoyment, Communication and Trust are core to all we do.
We passionately believe in promoting the well-being of our teams and have a wide range of benefits and systems to support our staff, you can read more about this in the attached recruitment brochure.
Overview of the role:
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to work with the teaching and learning team and the Senior Leadership Team at the school to support pupils, promote best practice, and contribute to the aims and ethos of the Trust and its schools.
Candidates should be ambitious and passionate professionals, who will add value to our school in striving to help deliver personalised learning that prepares our pupils for the next stage in their life, and who can:
- Lead the class in the absence of the class teacher for short periods
- Provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of the classroom
- Assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment
- Provide expertise to deliver a personalised curriculum for each pupil’s learning
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop
- Build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treating them with respect and consideration
- Work together with families and other agencies to ensure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
- Have the highest expectation that every pupil will make sustained academic and personal progress
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a positive and safe learning environment to nurture pupils’ development. Our aim is to provide our pupils with the best possible opportunities to succeed with future goals and aspirations in all areas of their life including social, emotional, physical and communication. We strive to ensure our pupils reach their full potential to allow them to actively participate in the wider community and to prepare them for adult life.
The postholder will be part of our teaching and learning function of the school and play a large part in delivering a high-quality education to the learners that attend our schools.
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01708 343649 or email email@example.com to discuss the role further or to arrange a visit.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted and candidates could be called for interview prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.