- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- Fixed term - until July 2024
Full-time equivalent salary
- £23,500 to £23,893 per annum (pro rata £18,027.96 to £18,329.45 per annum)
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailored support to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or A Level or equivalent.
- Experience working with children in a secondary school or other setting.
- Experience supporting children with special educational needs (SEN).
- The ability to work effectively within a team.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students, parents and staff.
About Bay Leadership Academy
Bay Leadership Academy is a secondary school for 11 to 16 year olds in Morecambe. We joined Star Academies in 2018 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
The school was rated ‘good’ in all four areas of the inspection framework during its inspection in October 2022.
We are an ambitious school with high expectations for all of our pupils. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
This job post has expired.