- -To work under the specific supervision, instruction and guidance of the class teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- -To provide general support to the class teacher in the organisation and management of pupils and the classroom.
- -To assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
- -To promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- -To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Th These principles apply for children with special educational needs.
We expect our Teaching Assistants to have good subject knowledge, forge professional relationships and work with parents in the best interests of their pupils, to make the education of their pupils their first concern and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
Manor Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this vision. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. Manor Multi Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is eligible for an enhanced DBS check including a Children's Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post.
An online search will be undertaken on all shortlisted candidates. This search does not form part of the shortlisting process and you will have the opportunity to discuss any issues of concern that may arise from this search at the interview.
This job post has expired.