We can offer the successful
- An opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic
environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links and group support from three other schools in this
forward thinking Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our
- An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and
- Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the
most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of 18.5%
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with
access to a library of on-line training courses and fully accredited
qualifications and opportunities to access other relevant paid training.
- A range of employee benefits which support your well-being that
confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is extended to members of your
Health Cash Plan which is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of
benefits which include covering the costs towards optical, dental, alternative
therapy treatments, health screening and discounted gym memberships and a large
range of retail discounts. Some benefits are also available to family members
The successful candidate will:
strong moral and ethical principles and values
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging
- Be open to
new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good
sense of humour.
- Act with
the utmost integrity at all times.
Christi Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this
commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks,
satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the
rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to
safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.