Assistant – Lunch Club
£20,441 FTE, Actual
salary - £2,332 per annum approx. and depending on continuous service (Pay
5 hrs per week,
working Monday to Friday 12:15 – 13:15
Term time only 38
weeks per year
Fixed term contract
until August 2024
as soon as possible, we would like
to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to support
children who attend the lunch club.
Our school can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development
and school improvement.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have experience in working with primary aged children
- have received appropriate training and taken responsibility for
your own professional development
- can demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive
relationships with children and adults including parents
- are able to contribute to the whole school community
- have confidence to work as part of a team, demonstrating
flexibility and contributing to the continuing development of the school
- have excellent working knowledge of primary schools
- have experience of supporting children with varying special
- have excellent organisational skills.
This job post has expired.