- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Term time
32.5 hours a week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until August 2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
- £13,498 pro rata
Maternity contract until 1st August 2022 with the possibility of the role becoming permanent
Term Time only, 32.5 hours a week.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant and welcome applicants from both experienced teaching assistants and non- experienced teaching assistants.
The successful candidate will:
• Value all pupils as individuals and put them at the heart of everything you do.
• Make learning fun and challenging.
• Be enthusiastic and creative.
• Be able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
• Work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
• A team of friendly, welcoming people to work collaboratively with. A range of support from a strong team that will help to develop your practice.
• Excellent professional development opportunities both within the school and across the Trust.
• A strong supportive local community, including Governors and PTFA.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 434 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Beaver Green Primary School
Beaver Green Primary is a thriving school at the heart of the community. We value our children as individuals and we work closely with parents so all children feel successful.
We welcome new ideas, finding creative hands-on ways for children to learn about the world around them. We recognise learning can happen anytime, any place, anywhere.
The school leadership team provides a varied and engaging curriculum with children encouraged to become independent learners. Staff have high expectations of the children and tailor their lessons to ensure no one is left behind.
As a Swale Academies Trust school we are able to share and develop best practices with other schools to enhance the provision we give to our children.