This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
5 June 2023 at 9am
11 May 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £24,948.00 to £27,852.00
Teaching Assistant job summary
Endeavour Federation are recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant who excels as part of a team and has an understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour regulation strategies. The successful candidate will join a enthusiastic and welcoming team at Castlefield Campus and will join us in motivating students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
This role will involve:
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning.
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources.
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners.
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability.
The right candidate will:
- Be educated to National Qualifications Framework Level 3 standard, e.g. NVQ 3, A/AS levels or equivalent.
- Have a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- Have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- Excel in using relevant technology/equipment.
- Bring a can-do attitude to the role.
- Be committed to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
You will fully participate in the life of the school, assisting where needed, supporting our most vulnerable pupils. We want candidates who are able to see the possibilities of all our exceptional learners and to develop a provision to make them thrive.
Start Date: Subject to the completion of pre-employment checks
To find out more about the Federation and our schools, visit our website myendeavour.uk/
We look forward to receiving your application and potentially discussing the role with you in the near future. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Endeavour Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About Meade Hill School
- School type
- Special school, ages 10 to 16
- School size
- 173 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 10 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Meade Hill School website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Educational Teaching Assistant x 4
All Saints Catholic College
Bradley Bar, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 2JT
St Anne's Church of England Academy
Hollin Lane, Manchester, M24 6XN
Teaching Assistant - Fixed Term 12 months
Oakworth Road, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22 7DU
Burnley High School
Byron Street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 6NX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool