This job expired on 6 June 2023 – see similar jobs
6 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
12 May 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £16,133.00 to £17,665.00
Teaching Assistant job summary
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and effective Teaching Assistant Level 2 based at Mesne Lea Primary School, Worsley, Manchester, on a maternity cover basis. The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant 2 across all primary school stages with a particular interest and experience in working with children with additional needs. They would wish to be involved in all aspects of school life and could build strong relationships with all stakeholders within a Primary School setting. They will also have a Teaching Assistant Level 2 qualification.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven experience/practice as a Teaching Assistant Level 2 across all primary key stages
• Experience working with children with additional needs
• Inspiring motivational skills in themselves and to inspire others
• Excellent literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• Commitment, flexibility, and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact the office manager on email@example.com
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About Mesne Lea Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 446 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Mesne Lea Primary School website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Palace Fields Primary Academy
Badger Close, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2QW
Resource Provision Teaching Assistant with SEN
Puss Bank School and Nursery
Barracks Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 1QJ
Learning Support Assistant – Initially based in Early Years
Barlows Primary School
Barlows Lane, Fazakerley Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 9EH
Teaching Assistant - full time
Lostock Hall Primary School
Mallard Crescent, Stockport, Cheshire, SK12 1XG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester