- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
27.5 hours per week (Grade/Salary C-D depending upon experience) + 2 hours per week with possible overtime (Grade B)
(Term time only)
- Contract type
- Grade/Salary C/D depending on experience
Are you a team player who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an excellent, organised and methodical Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
We welcome applications to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team
The successful candidate will:
• Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
• Love working with young children
• Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
• Have high expectations
• Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
• An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our recent Diocesan Section 48 Validation
• An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated number one Primary in Berkshire!
• “St. Pauls has a strong community spirit, pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” according to the recent OFSTED report
• Delightful and happy children
• A caring and supportive ethos
• A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
Please visit our website for our virtual tour and give us a ring if you would like to have a chat or if you need any further information.
Closing Date: Friday 15th October 2021
Interviews: Thursday 21th October 2021
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 315 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Paul's Catholic Primary School
Welcome to St. Paul’s Catholic Primary School where we are
”United through Jesus in faith, love and learning.”
By this we encompass :
an understanding of the role of democracy; the importance of rule of law; the respect of individual liberty ; the showing of mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.