Will consider full-time, part-time
Fixed term (One year)
Full time equivalent salary range £18426-£19171
Teaching Assistants - Required for September
Muscliff Primary School is a vibrant, popular school in Bournemouth where children are happy and staff are committed to improving standards and providing exciting purposeful learning experiences for all children.
We have a strong team ethos and focus on creating a supportive nurturing environment for our children, built on positive relationships between home and school.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join us in September, to work closely with class teachers to support children with a range of SEND. We require TAs to work everyday (8.15-3.30pm) or part time, mornings only (8.15-1.30pm). The posts will be Fixed Term Contracts until the end of August, with the possibility of being extended into the next academic year. These are grade 3 positions, (full time equivalent salary range £18426-£19171).
The right person will:
• Have experience, training and willingness to support children with a range of SEND; autism, developmental delay, social/ emotional, medical or learning disabilities
• Be able to draw on a range of skills to support children with behavioural difficulties in a 1:1 role, adapting to individuals needs and following behaviour plans
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills;
• Passionate about supporting and enriching children’s learning;
• Be creative and flexible in the way you work;
• Be committed to your own professional development;
• Be a team player who will embrace the opportunity to be part of our committed, highly skilled staff team.
If you would enjoy being part of our successful, friendly school, we would like to hear from you.
For further details and an application form, please ask at the school office. We will also accept online applications. Please download the form on the school website (‘About us: Vacancies’) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 5 to 11
621 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Muscliff Primary School
We are a school that is forward thinking and respond to the needs of today’s children and anticipate the changing world and society that they will walk into. At the same time, however, we keep our values at our core and never deviate from our strong sense of moral purpose, framing our curriculum and learning around the ‘Muscliff Way.’
We are proud of our vision and the atmosphere we generate and encourage you to explore our website to find out more about our wonderful school.
Arranging a visit to Muscliff Primary School
Please phone for a chat with a member of the Senior Leadership Team or SEN team about the role. 01202 549654