We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and creative teaching assistant to be based in our Nursery each afternoon (12.30pm-3pm Monday-Friday) - job share considered.
Passionate about developing our children's love of learning and helping them to reach their potential, you will work as part of the Nursery team to support our very youngest children in their indoor and outdoor learning - we are lucky to have fabulous facilities including a dedicated nursery room and outside play area, as well as our Forest School, Sensory Garden and other outdoor learning spaces.
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly teaching team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development, supporting every child to flourish
- Is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders
- Is able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Has a good sense of humour and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated and dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the school if you would like to come and visit us or have any questions . Whilst our preference would be to recruit one person for these hours, there could be flexibility for the right candidate and we would be willing to create a job share if appropriate. We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date, so early applications are encouraged.
This job post has expired.