Teaching Assistant job summary
Are you the inspirational and caring Teaching Assistant needed to join our outstanding team?
A caring, skilled and creative Teaching Assistant is needed to start in September 2022, in our vibrant and friendly village school of 78 children. The role will be to support children child in their mainstream classroom. Pay rate is TPAT Teaching Assistant Band 1 (Point 2/3) at £9.55 per hour and hours are 8.30 until 3.30 for 5 days per week (part time and job share will be considered).
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly flexible and child centered
• Have an understanding primary school learning and primary age children
• Have an understanding of SEND and a willingness to deepen this understanding
• Have a good sense of humour and be positive
• Understand that this is a challenging yet ultimately incredibly rewarding role
• Have a nurturing approach to help develop emotional, social resilience and understanding
The successful candidate will have:
• Passion and enthusiasm for seeing children flourish and reach their full potential
• An energetic approach
• Willing to undertake a DBS check
• Shown a genuine interest in Pendeen School – visits or a phone call to the head teacher are highly recommended.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.