Do you want to be part of an amazing team in an incredible school where we laugh every day? Do you want the children to be the best that they can be? Then Gray’s Farm may be the school for you! We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our hard working team. We seek commitment, professionalism, productivity and a passion for putting the children first. If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- High quality leadership who ensure that ‘pupils’ learning is at the heart of everything the school does
- Delightful children who are highly respectful of their peers and staff - ‘Acceptance and respect for all are at the heart of the school’s work.’ (OFSTED 2021)
- A very supportive school community
- Outstanding CPD tailored to your individual needs
- The backing and support of an outstanding academy trust
- An experience which will set you up for your career, wherever it may lead you.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a thorough subject-knowledge base and an understanding of Early Years Education/ primary education.
- Believe all children can achieve
- Have a positive, inclusive and dedicated attitude
- Work as a member of a team to support the developmental needs of children
- Will be patient and caring with the ability to build good relationships with children and work closely with parents and other professionals
- Give care and support to children and provide them with a secure environment to learn
- Organise learning materials and make imaginative use of resources
- Be able to use their own initiative and have a good standard of written English
- Be prepared to go ‘above and beyond’ to get our school to outstanding ,
Working for TKAT:
In return, as an employee of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), you will benefit from:
- A wide variety of opportunities for professional development,
- Opportunities to work flexibly, where possible,
- Our support for your wellbeing at work,
- Membership of a generous pension scheme,
- Free eye tests at Specsavers, and
- The option to join our employee discount scheme.
To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, please contact the school office to speak to Kate Osborne (Headteacher) or Rob Bradley (Deputy Headteacher) on 020 8300 5283 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be happy to host visits, again please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. The academy strives to provide children with the best opportunities to achieve, not only across the curriculum but through a diverse range of excellent experiences both inside and outside the classroom to benefit the whole child.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.