32 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
30 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
18 May 2023
- Key stage 3
- View all Full timejobs - 33.5 hours / week to begin
Full-time equivalent salary
- TA Grade 1 Salary
Additional SEN allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
Supervise the activities of individuals or groups of children to ensure their safety
and facilitate their physical and emotional development.
• Use specialist skills to undertake those activities necessary to meet the physical
and emotional needs of pupils.
• Use specialist skills to foster the intellectual and social development of children.
• Undertake those activities necessary to meet the physical and emotional needs of
individuals and groups of children, including pupils with educational, physical or
emotional special needs.
• Undertake those activities necessary to foster the intellectual and social
development of children.
• Within competence to assist the teacher in the delivery of educational and
developmental work programmes.
• To monitor and report individual children's progress, achievements, problems and
developmental needs to the classroom teacher or designated supervisor as
• Assist the classroom teacher in the planning of work programmes for individuals
and groups of children.
• Assist the class teacher with learning activities in the classroom;
• Contribute, if requested, to the formulation of Individual Education Plans including
attendance at SEN reviews and any other meetings relevant to the pupils;
• Carry out appropriate activities as planned with the classroom, or beyond, or with
groups of pupils, including administering baseline assessments;
• Present and display pupils’ work to a high standard;
• Prepare and organise teaching resources including the checking and maintaining
of classroom equipment and materials, including the control of stock within the
• Assist with the physical management of equipment;
• General supervision duties, including counselling and supporting the behaviour
management of the pupils, within the school’s agreed policies;
• Assist the teacher, as required, in liaising with parents and other professionals;
What the school offers its staff
Further details about the role
To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing
demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage
and support staff in their development and training.
• To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be
reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of
responsibility of this job.
• To undertake health and safety duties commensurate with the post with consent
of employee and/or as detailed in the School's Health and Safety Policy.
• To support staff with the management of school resources and storage across
the school, keeping designated cupboards tidy and up to date with relevant
resources and information
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 1.04 MB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Regency High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- School size
- 242 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Regency High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01905 454828
Arranging a visit to Regency High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Harborne Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 3JL
TEACHING ASSISTANT/PERSONAL CARER
Hall Green School
Southam Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B28 0AA
Blessed Edward Oldcorne Catholic College
Timberdine Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 2XD
Ellowes Hall Sports College
Stickley Lane, Dudley, West Midlands, DY3 2JH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Worcester and Worcestershire