We believe all children deserve the very best early start in life. Do you?
Are you passionate and committed to supporting young children with their learning and personal development?
If you have answered 'yes' to both the above questions, please continue reading about our new and exciting vacancy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant. In a mainly classroom based role, you will work with colleagues to support both individual and groups of children in their core learning including reading, writing, and mathematics. You will also provide support in the playground encouraging the children's development of positive social friendships and play skills.
We truly value the experience,dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay increments
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity giving
- Our salaries are aligned to the Real Living Wage
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. This role is considered exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
This job post has expired.