If you would like to work in an exciting and dynamic environment where the children are at the heart of everything we do, then this position is for you.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive school with strong CPD for all staff
- Children who aspire to be the best that they can be
- Laughter on a regular basis
- SLT who empower staff and value a ‘shared voice’
- Next steps in your career, should you want to take them
- The backing and support of a large Academy Trust.
What we want from you:
- We are seeking enthusiastic, caring and dedicated practitioners to join our school.
- A passion for working with children and boundless energy is essential.
- Our staff work together, to support each other and achieve the best outcomes for the children.
- Preference will be given to those with a Level 2 or above national qualification in education or childcare and or experience of working in an educational environment.
- Previous professional experience of working with children with special educational needs would be desirable but not essential.
References will be requested for those shortlisted only and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Park Primary Academy is a two form entry Primary School with a specific ASD provision and a provision for physically disabled children. Our grounds are set over 9 acres of land which include: our own indoor swimming pool, four full size sports courts and our very own forest. We are close to a local train station and bus services. We have designed our own curriculum which encourages our children to dream big, work hard and be the best that we can be, with an emphasis on empowering the children to make a difference. Academically last year's results were above national average but most importantly the children have fun at school and engage well with the curriculum. In February 2019 Ofsted said, “You believe in being fair and treating everyone the way they deserve to be treated.” See the full report here:https://files.api.ofsted.gov.uk/v1/file/50059391
For further information about the school, please visit:www.royalpark-tkat.organd take time to watch our school tour.
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
Access to interview -should you be selected and invited to interview please let us know if you require us to adapt the interview environment. If we can accommodate practical workplace adjustments to assist, we will.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps