£20,441 FTE, Actual
salary - £8,163 per annum approx. and depending on continuous service (Pay
17.5 hrs per week,
working Monday to Friday 08:45 – 12:15
Term time only 38
weeks per year
Fixed term contract
until August 2024
We would like to appoint a committed,
enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to work in our lovely school.
The role includes supporting teachers in KS1 to
deliver high-quality learning to all pupils. You will work with small groups or
individual children, some of whom may have Special Educational Needs. You will
assist staff to ensure that the aims and objectives of the school are achieved.
Our school can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development
and school improvement.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have experience in working with primary aged children
- have received appropriate training and taken responsibility for
your own professional development
- can demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive
relationships with children and adults including parents
- are able to contribute to the whole school community
- have confidence to work as part of a team, demonstrating
flexibility and contributing to the continuing development of the school
- have excellent working knowledge of primary schools
- have experience of supporting children with varying special
- have excellent organisational skills.
Closing date: 12/10/2023
Interview date: W/C 16/10/2023
This job post has expired.