Do you have experience of working with young people aged 3 – 11?Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant looking to join a warm and welcoming school?You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
This is a temporary part time role starting from 22 January 2024.
You will be working for 32.5 hours per week, term time only.
This maternity position is until 31 August 2024 but may be extended.
The role includes some intimate care.
St Mary's Catholic Voluntary Academy is a Primary school and is located in Grantham. We are an Ofsted-rated good school.
We are part ofOur Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, bringing together the 36 Catholic Primary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
- INSPIREto build a vibrant and inspiring learning environment which promotes curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm.
- BELONGto promote a sense of community where every individual feels happy, safe, respected and valued.
- ACHIEVEto strive for excellence in all areas.
- FLOURISHto allow everyone to flourish and develop their God-given potential.
- BELIEVEtolay a foundation of knowledge, skills and faith so that life can be approached with confidence, resilience and self-belief.
Why work for us?
At the St Mary's Catholic Voluntary Academy we offer:
- A salary of£17,225.00- £17,803.00per annum pro-rata (OLOL Band 2)
- Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Benefit and Cycle-to-work scheme
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 01476 562017. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form located on our vacancies page:Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Closing Date: Thursday 14th December 2023 at 9.00am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks including online searches are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This job post has expired.