Clifton All Saints Academy are seeking to appoint two Teaching Assistants to work with children with SEND.
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated individuals to work alongside our class teachers across all areas of the curriculum.
- To deliver targeted interventions.
- To promote inclusion through the development of social skills, language and emotional well-being.
- To work under the direction of the class teacher and SENDCO and liaise with other professionals both within and outside the school.
- You will be expected to show a high degree of initiative and be able to react to given situations with integrity and compassion.
- experience in working with children with SEND in a 1:1 role
- experience supporting children with Down's Syndrome , Speech and Language, Global Delay and Cognition and Learning difficulties
- experience supporting intimate care
- experience supporting children with language delay and social communication difficulties
- experience supporting children with social emotional and mental health difficulties
- There is an element of Mealtime Assistant cover within this role.
In return we can offer you:
- A truly child centred, friendly and holistic school
- A strong team and school community
- A caring Christian ethos
- A safe and nurturing environment for our staff as well as our pupils
- A supportive and solution focused SLT who are dedicated to school improvement
- An SLT who are experienced in coaching and mentoring
As well as:
- Progression pathways
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive whole school CPD programme
- Comprehensive individual CPD programme
- Staff discount for onsite Wrap Around Care
- Onsite parking
We will hold rolling interviews until the positions are filled.
If you would like a tour of the school or to discuss this vacancy with a member of the Senior Team please get in touch with: Vanessa Carter in the school office.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website: https://www.cliftonallsaintsacademy.co.uk/
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.