We are seeking a Teaching Assistant who can support both the teacher and children in our new dedicated SEND provision called Butterfly Meadow.
Martins Lane, Hardingstone, NN4 6DJ
Executive headteacher: Zoe McIntyre
Head of School: Gill Glenn
Are you an aspiring Teaching Assistant with experience in SEMH and ASC who is passionate about supporting the progress, outcomes and wellbeing of our pupils?
At Hardingstone Academy, we develop welcoming, confident children who are enthusiastic, engaging and a delight to work with. Visitors comment on how friendly and caring our children and staff are, as well as the positive, warm atmosphere that can be felt around the school.
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant who can support both the teacher and children in our new dedicated SEND provision called Butterfly Meadow. The successful candidate must have experience of working with children who have ASC, social, emotional and mental health (SEMH), challenging behaviour and SEND. If you feel you can positively contribute to our pupils’ lives and want to be part of our school, we look forward to welcoming your application.
We are looking for:
· Someone with experience of working with children who have SEND, particularly SEMH and ASC
· Someone who understands, can empathise with, and adapt to the needs of pupils with SEMH and ASC
· Who is able to enthuse and inspire children and have patience and sensitivity
· A TA who can support the SEND teacher within the class in order to contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
· A TA who is committed to safeguarding our children and promoting their welfare
· Someone who is able to raise and sustain high standards.
Our Trust was first established in 2012 and now has seven schools across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes - one all-through school, one secondary school and five primary schools.
Our Vision To provide excellent practice which inspires and develops young people and children
Our Mission To be the first-choice education provider in our communities
Our Values Inclusion, innovation, inspiration, integrity, impact
We are driven by a strong moral purpose that every child has the right to outstanding teaching. It is our passion to work with our children, their parents and carers and our staff to create world-class schools that demonstrate integrity of purpose through high aspiration for every child. We set high expectations for our leaders and teachers to support and stretch every child to ensure they make excellent progress and build the skills, knowledge and attributes that will prepare them well for secondary school and beyond.
By working for our Trust, you’ll be able to take advantage of a wealth of professional development and support opportunities, as well as a range of employee benefits
· Continuous professional development and training opportunities
· Dedicated support from our school improvement team
· Career and leadership opportunities within our growing family of schools
· A Trust employee forum with representatives from across the organisation
· A confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare vouchers scheme
· A corporate eye care plan
· Flu jabs for all staff
· Cycle to work scheme
For more information please email email@example.com or contact the school on 01604 761250
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.
EMAT reserve the right to withdraw this advert early if a suitable candidate is found.
EMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). References will be taken up before interviews are offered
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or age.
This job post has expired.